What is the payment terms and delivery time?

Yabo Hotel Furniture Payment term:

- FOB shenzhen,T/T payment. First pay for the 30% deposit before production( the production process will start after received 30% deposit and comfirmed all the material detail and shop drawing), the rest 70% Balance should be paid before delivery. 

Yabo Hotel Furniture Delivery Time:

-Deliver in 45-60 work days when everything has been confirmed, including 30% deposit, drawings, fabric and painting detail. The time will be consider to the order quantity too.

-The delivery time of sample will be about 25 days.

Basic Information
  • Year Established
  • Business Type
  • Country / Region
  • Main Industry
  • Main Products
  • Enterprise Legal Person
  • Total Employees
  • Annual Output Value
  • Export Market
  • Cooperated Customers

Send your inquiry

Choose a different language
Current language:English